Bodyweight training is one the fastest growing categories in the fitness space today. Training methods long embraced by the military and professional athletes are now finding their way into the mainstream.
The popularity of Cross Fit and sports like Mixed Martial Arts have really pushed people to embrace these new methods. With the right tools and motivation, a well-rounded functional training approach utilizing a person’s own body weight can lead to incredible gains.
When our Fitness Hardware team set out to create a new functional training device, we had a couple of major requirements.
1. It had to be a Total Body Platform. Too many products today only do one or two things. We set out to create something challenging and functional for all levels and all muscle groups.
2. Our trainer needed to offer simplicity, portability and no set-up.
3. It had to be challenging for the most advanced athletes.
4. We had to offer programs, and a simple set of workout moves people can use to get ideas, review proper form and add challenge to their routines.
With this list of requirements, we designed ABLE ‘ Advanced Bodyweight Leverage Equipment ‘ a simple pair of platforms that can do it all. With hand grips for upper body moves and a toe lock feature for ab, core, and leg moves, ABLE is truly a new standard in simple and challenging bodyweight training.
Our product development focus groups included everyone from MMA athletes to people who hadn’t worked out in years. The results were amazing. The beginners had a challenge with the most basic moves, while the advanced athletes tried new holds and variations to load their muscles and test balance. Feedback was incredible, and we knew we had designed a great tool for all levels of training.
What are the benefits of bodyweight training over other methods?
- Bodyweight training can be done almost anywhere. And, it works! A great example is the Pushup Comparison to Bench Press. Pushups work the chest, shoulders, triceps, back and abs while bench press skips the back and ab workout.
- raining in an unstable environment promotes joint stability and spinal stability through improved core strength.
- It improves proper body mechanics through joint stability, mobility and controlled ranges of motion.
- Bodyweight training also reduces the risk of injury by improving movement, increasing stability and using a controlled range of motions.
- It improves overall strength results over machines because of the constant variations of exercises.
Incorporating leverage equipment like ABLE into a bodyweight strength training lets you work complex muscle groups from multiple angles. Unique to other body weight leverage platforms, ABLE truly allows for users to load their muscles ‘ critical for the development of strength and putting on muscle. ABLE is available for pre-order now at www.ABLEFitnessLaunch.com
Featured Image: Screenshot Provided by Author
In-Post Images: Shutterstock